Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

Naruto Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning (part 1)

Go down 
+5
Raikou
Tenshi
Noamuth
Shuiro
Katashi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Noamuth

Noamuth

The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

As Kirin made his way towards the entrance, the appearance of guards kept increasing. The ones that approached him met the same fate as the first one. Once at the entrance he stopped, completely surrounded by guards. "Tenshi...handle this for me"
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 pm

*Pulls out scroll and starts writing on it...gets down with it in impressive speed the tucks it into sleeve then walks out with snake in sleeve in a defensive position*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm

*jumps down and nods* fine fine, you DID give me money for more sake... *i concentrate the chakra around my body and in almost an instant all of them are either beheaded or have a large fist sized hole where their hearts used to be my right hand and forearm covered in blood*
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Katashi turned his head. "The entrance!" he yelled as he ran to it as quickly as he could. He arrived not that long after, a pile of bodies laid before him. His face contorted and he held out his katana again pointing it the two of them.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumandco.com
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:49 pm

She ran with Katashi and when they both arrived her eyes opened wide with shock, which was quickly replaced with a grimace. She pointed the tip of her katana towards The white and black haired guys. "Why did you do this?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Kirin stretched and turned to face Tenshi. "Good work." He looked at the newcomer and sighed. "So many are dead yet more continue to come to die. No wonder I hated living here." He unsheathed his katana and let down his hood, revealing a masked face. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

*throws smoke bomb about 50 feet behind Kirin and Tenshi then jumps into smoke unnoticed...pulls out scroll then summons a snake about 20 feet long and is very poisonis...enough to kill a man in an hour and then i dissapear without a trace* Let us beggin!*Snake speeds faster and faster then assumed through the crowd of people towrds Tenshi*
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Katashi charged at Kirin, lightning coursed around his blade. He jumped and brought it down, aiming for his shoulder between the armor.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 pm

*sighs and becomes sober his hands flat he holds one towards the snake extending the chakra and impailing it through the head* alright alright guess we're fightin' now...
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Kirin merely raised his blade into the air in an upward slash towards him and a blue arc appeared, slashing through the ground as it made its way towards him. As that one did, Kirin slashed in a half crescent on the left and the right of himself, causing 2 more to head towards him.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Meiun jumps on the other side of Katashi and thrusts her katana aimed for Kirin's side where it was wide open for now..
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

*blocks Meiun's stab with my forearm that, like the rest of my body has my condensed chakra around it*

Last edited by Tenshi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

*Jumps above the action and throws paper bombs down that are attached to kunai as a disrtaction, then lands on the gate and prepares another scroll*I was right, it IS him
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Katashi's eye's widened as he changed the direction his blade was going, he made it hit the side of Karins to knock it out of the way and use that momentum to move Katashi out of the way of the blade. He landed in front of kirin.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Meiun's sword came into contact with Tenshi and she jumps back. "The fuck?!" She runs back towards him and delivered a series of swings at Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 pm

*blocks her onslaught with my hands and arms finally grabbing the blade with my left hand and leaning forewards next to her head to say in her ear* why're you fighting? theres no reason to with a face like that is there? -secret- ( i put the secret there so you all don't get angry when/if i do it)

Last edited by Tenshi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm

*releases summon from scroll and mist starts to accumilate around the area, not regular mist however, it is think and smells like sulphur...a possible sign of poisonis substances*I want to see what this Village has to offer*covers face with mask and jumps down from the gate and starts running towards Tenshi
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

Kirin crouched low, spinning in a circle at a fast rate. Pretty soon he became only a blur and noise as small blue arcs appeared from him in the direction of all three of their adversaries.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

"What?!" She pushed him away and pulled her blade with her, moving a couple of steps back. "The hell are you talking about?" She jumped onto the building at the side to avoid Kirin's attack. She also covered her nose with her sleeve.

Last edited by Shuiro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:09 pm

*grins and jumps onto Konoki's walls to avoid Kirins attack as well as getting away from the gas. He pulls a cigarette from his pocket, placing it in his mouth and lighting it with a small flame that appears on his finger*
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Katashi was knocked back, he forced his katana in the ground to stop himself from moving and he looked up glaring.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

*Jumps above Kirin and preforms an axe kick to his head, oblivios that his target has changed*
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Katashi charged Kirin again, now both katanas unsheathed, swinging them at two different angles.
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Kirin;s attack is suddenly halted as the kick connects, knocking him off balance and to the ground. He gets up slowly, muttering to himself while picking up his sword and wiping the dirt from his armor. "You..." He pointed the tip of his blade towards him, the sharp edge gleaming unusually in the sunlight. "You will go first for that one." He looked at his blade and smirked as the clear sparkling edge suddenly had a blue glow around the outside of it. as Katashi came at him, he held his palm out a him and a strong gust of wind came in his direction, filled with tiny blue streaks. Anything that made contact with these recieved paper thin cuts.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 pm

*After decideing that this battle was not a good time to have it, I left after i created the mist as a distraction, while hiding my identity*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning (part 1)
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Naruto Rpg :: Naruto Rp-
Jump to: