Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

Naruto Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning (part 1)

Go down 
+5
Raikou
Tenshi
Noamuth
Shuiro
Katashi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

The beginning (part 1) Empty
PostSubject: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Ok can't wait!...we're starting in Konoki!!!!

Katashi was walking around the outside of konoki, to get away from the girls that were asking him questions none stop. He sighed in relief as he lay down on a rock, katanas on his hip. He looekd up at the sky and watched the clouds as they passed.
This was his usual spot that he hid from everyone, he still wasn't use to the crowds of people everywhere, he missed traveling around the country side going good deed every now and then in passing villages and stealing from bandits.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-rpg.forumandco.com
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 pm

"Where's your fangirls?" Meiun sat on a tree looking over Katashi, she was sitting there for hours watching a nearby pond and watching animals pass by. "I hope one of them doesn't find out about this place, it's very peaceful here without the squealing." She rubbed her forehead and lay back against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Kirin walked along the stone path leading up to the entrance of Konoki. "Many years..." He listed a hood over his face, keeping his head angled down and walked past the guards, his armor clanging lightly against itself. He headed further and further into the village, coming across his old residence and stepped inside, dissappearing from sight. Loud noises however could be heard coming from within moments after he entered.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:52 pm

"Remind me again why we're settling here?" He asked making a slight face and stretched. "I hate all the attention, why can't they just leave me alone." he grumbled as he turned to his side and stuck in finger in the pond and swirled it around out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm

"Well...We're searching for information about the people that destroyed home." She scratched her head. "And because this place is where most things happen." She grinned. "Besides, it's not as if I'm tired of all the guys looking at me too." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm going back home in a couple of minutes... you going to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm

*Tenshi is pushed roughly out of a bar door still holding a Sake Dish in his hand trying not to spill it while regaining his balance.* FINE! I'LL TAKE MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE! *holds the dish to my lips and attempts to take a drink but finds theres nothing there. then he tips it upsidedown and shakes it a bit as if he thinks that sake will magically pour from it, then he sighs and starts walking trying to find a different place.*
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 pm

"Right.." He said sitting back up and stretching. "I guess I'll go back with you, I'm actually rather hungry." He said rotating his shoulder as he began to walk back to the Konoki gates. "Well, at least the guys don't stalk you around." He said now adjucting his sash and makign sure his katanas are secure.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 pm

Her crooked smile reached her eyes. "Well I'll protect you too from all the little horrible ear-splitting girls that stalk you." She nudged him in the side with her elbow.
She rested her hand on her sword, laughing with her head tipped back. "That'll be the sight."

Last edited by Shuiro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:03 pm

A guard comes up to the entrance of Kirin's house, yelling at him to come out that the place is comdemned. Suddenly there is silence and a bright flash that illuminates the guards vision. When it fades, Kirin is already behind him, walking out with a small gem in his hand. The guard turns around and begins to speak but a bright red line bursts forth from his neck, then another along his face, and more and more appearing all over his body. He falls to the ground, dead before impact. Onlookers stare in horror at the spectacle as Kirin makes his way past them and towards a bar.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 pm

OOOOOIIIIIIIII KIRIN!!!! *jumps up and down a little and waves from across the street* WANNA BUY ME A DRINK!?
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Kirin spots him off in the distance and tosses a bag of coin to him, muttering under his breath. "Make it quick we'll need to leave soon before they realize I'm back." More and more guards are seen roaming the area, stopping and interrogating random people about the incident back at the Lee residence.
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:11 pm

Katashi's ears perked up and he began to run off in a direction he heard the yells. His hand on his hilt and the other on his sheath. He pushed himself through the crowd that was running opposite of him.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Meiun ran not far behind Katashi. She gripped the hilt of her katana. "This person seems strong, be careful." She called out behind him, loud enough so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:12 pm

*On top of a building letting my pet snake get some exersise outside of my sleeve and notices Tenshi* I have seen this man before*scales down building and starts walking down the street in Tenshi's direction*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

*fumbles the catch of the bag of coins and picks them up off the ground* THANKS! *looks for a bar pretending not to notice the presence of the two shinobi off in the near distance and the one running towards me* bar... bar... bar... hmmm aHAAAAA!!!! *starts attempting to walk over to the bar he found*
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Katashi nodded as he jumped up onto the roofs of houses, to avoid the crowd. He landed in front of two Men, one wearing armor, tall with long black hair and a sword. The other, long white hair with a half broken mask, and looked well trained. He pulled his katana out and pointed it at the two of them "Who are you two!?" he asked in a demanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Meiun hopped down beside Katashi after following him onto the rooftops. She unsheathed her sword and went into stance.... and I have nothing else to post.
Back to top Go down
Noamuth

Noamuth

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Kirin walks in behind him, trying not to make noise but the clatter of the armor he's wearing draws much attention to him. "Ugh...I'll meet you outiside." he turned and quickly made his way towards the village entrance.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:22 pm

*eyes get wide and he holds up his hands looking around and pretending to be just an average drunk guy* hey! i didn't do anything wrong! don't point that at me! *looks around and thinks " these two are here to collect the money for my debt*
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 pm

*Walks into bar and sits at a booth near the back and sits down while the snake in my sleeve pokes its head out of my sleeve*-whispers to self-this man is not ordinary, it must be him
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Katashi's eye twitched. "Go then" he grunted as he stepped aside for them to pass, but he didn't sheath his katana.

Last edited by Uchiha72 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:33 pm

*thinks "hahahaha i've outsmarted you debt collectors!". Scoots around them looking at them carefully until he's a good distance away and then follows Kirin*
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Meiun raised her eyebrows "Debt collectors?!" She looked at Katashi in confusion. She kept a firm hand on her katana.
Back to top Go down
Katashi
Admin
Katashi

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Katashi looked back at Meiun. "Don't look at me like that." he said firmly. "anyways..Is That person here?" he asked. "the one with the strong chakra?"
Back to top Go down
Shuiro

Shuiro

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Her eye twitched as she looked back into his eyes, the image of the loing black haired guy and the guy with the long white hair burning in her mind. "I think so..." She said with uncertainty.

Last edited by Shuiro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning (part 1)   The beginning (part 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning (part 1)
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Naruto Rpg :: Naruto Rp-
Jump to: